A well-established, highly successful investment management firm, located in Boston, is looking to hire a new Tax Associate. This role will primarily be responsible for completing all tax filings for the firm’s entities as well was assisting in the preparation of tax workpapers. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a high growth setting with room for professional and financial growth, please read further.
- Prepare/review federal and state tax returns, including IRS Forms 990, 990-T, 1120, etc.
- Prepare workpapers to support tax returns, and other tax initiatives
- Establish and maintain relations with external managers to gather pertinent tax and investment information
- Assist with researching tax, accounting and financial regulations and analyzing tax implications to support tax filings, audits and other similar intiatives
- Coordinate with tax advisors to support tax filings, tax audits, etc.
- Work on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 0-2 years experience in an accounting firm or financial services environment
- Tax, accounting or finance internship experience strongly preferred
- CPA/MST a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel spreadsheet creation preferred
- Team Player with positive attitude and willingness to learn
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Chuck Abba at firstname.lastname@example.org.