Director of Total Rewards
A leading, Boston based, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that specializes in psychiatric and neurological conditions, is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join the firm as the Director of Total Rewards. This position will report to the VP of Human Resources and will serve as a trusted partner responsible for the evolution, scaling, and analysis of the company’s compensation and benefits strategy and management of the back-end services and infrastructure. This position will provide significant opportunity for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Responsible for discussing the compensation philosophy with HR and Finance and making informed and data-driven recommendations
- Drive the execution of any proposed changes or additions, including daily operation, as it relates to structure, equity compensation, merit budgeting and process and bonus program, particularly in a commercial biotech environment
- Support HR and Finance with Compensation Committee initiatives, including executive compensation programs
- Design and recommend competitive global compensation and benefits programs by
- assessing the firm’s needs, reviewing peer and general industry practices, and analyzing cost impact/effectiveness
- Provide proactive counsel and serve as a resource to management and the people team on compensation and benefits programs, policies, and practices. This includes working closely with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to provide information and support the needs of their client
- 8 to 10-years prior background in a similar role focused on all aspects of cash compensation, short-term and long-term incentive programs, preferably in commercial organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related fields and Master’s Degree is strongly preferred
- Experience with Total Rewards components; base and incentive (STI/LTI) pay, work/life benefits, base and ancillary benefits, 401(k) plan administration, market pricing and payfor performance
- Expertise in the development of strategy and administration of compensation and benefits
- Well versed on the various regulations surrounding compensation and stock administration including federal and state employment laws, COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA, etc.
This is a full-time position with a base salary of up to $200k depending on experience plus a bonus and a generous benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Caelan at email@example.com