We are currently seeking candidates for an Executive Assistant at a global communications co. with a location in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of high-level support experience in a professional service setting. This position reports directly to an executive and supports the Senior Leadership team as needed.
This role will pay up to $11OK (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week and is on-site 5 days per week.
- Coordinate closely with other executive assistants supporting its leadership team
- Provide support for senior client-facing producers
- Arrange meetings with clients and other external parties. This often involves an international component and/or accommodating multiple time zones
- Provide meeting logistics support including coordinating conference calls and other meeting technologies, meeting rooms, catering services, and other reservations as needed
- Coordinate business travel arrangements, both domestic and international, this may include obtaining visas, booking of accommodation, flights, car services, etc.
- Time and expense reporting
- Various project related tasks including research, compilation and production of reports
- Support senior experts in various client interactions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of high-level support experience, preferably in a professional service setting such as consulting, legal or accounting
- Previous experience in organizations with global presence preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- A willingness to take initiative with sound judgement
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals, multi-task and prioritize activities in a rapidly changing high-stress environment
- Resourceful team-player with the ability to self-motivate, manage and work independently
- Excellent verbal skills coupled with proven ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Flexibility in adjusting work schedule on occasion and willing to work overtime as needed
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified please send an updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key terms: executive assistant, executive support, C-Suite, calendar management