We are currently seeking candidates for an Interim Accounting Supervisor/Consultant at a software technology co. with a location in Waltham, MA, 02453. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years of month-end, financial statements preparation and financial operations experience.
This is a temporary role (est. 4-6 months) and will pay up to $75.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Supervision and review of the accounting entries, account reconciliations and flux analysis
- Oversee monthly global accounting close, including preparation and communication of global close calendars and close progression
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements and reporting packages for management reporting
- Partner with the global accounting, financial operations, financial systems and FP&A teams
- Support external audit activities and audit preparation as well as assist with internal audit initiatives
- Maintain and ensure ongoing compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 10+ years of Accounting experience. Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with ERP and reporting systems preferred
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Experience working with stakeholders/partners at all levels, globally, across the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: email@example.com.
Key Terms: Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller, Controller, month-end, financial planning and analysis, CPA, MBA