Accounting Supervisor/Sr. Staff Accountant
We are currently seeking candidates for an Accounting Supervisor/Sr. Staff Accountant consultant at an international investment firm in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in public and/or private general accounting experience.
This is a 6-month temporary role and will pay up to $50.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Complete and review all assigned responsibilities related to the monthly financial close by gathering and analyzing data, and reviewing reconciliations, including intercompany balances, multi-currency transactions
- Support annual audit and external auditors including preparation of tax basis financial statements, related notes, and supporting information
- Prepare executive level financial analysis and reporting
- Comprehends the entire accounting/finance cycle through preparation of financial statements, tax provision and tax return
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a nationally recognized college/university
- CPA or MBA is highly desirable
- 5-7 years of public and/or private general accounting experience
- Recent experience with a Tier 1 ERP financial system
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and Word, including advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Demonstrated success in a supervisory role
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: email@example.com.
Key words: staff accountant, accounting manager, accounting supervisor, reconciliations, month end, journal entries, adjusting entries, currencies, PeopleSoft