Senior Performance Analyst, Boston MA
My client, a successful asset management firm located in Boston MA is looking to bring on a Senior Performance Analyst to their growing team. As the Senior Analyst, you will work with the Manager of Investment Performance and others to ensure that the components of performance are analyzed on a daily basis. We are seeking candidates who are working within public accounting and want to do more than just accounting – if this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Review daily returns and research/resolve any issues
- Monitor daily jobs and tasks to ensure all account and benchmark data has been received and processed
- Monitor PAS attribution and address portfolio manager and client services questions and requests
- Set up new accounts and benchmarks in the performance system
- Ensure that the monthly performance and attribution for all accounts are reviewed and accurate
- Monthly and quarterly composite dispersion review
- Benchmark management and optimization
- BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, or economics
- Strong accounting background is preferred
- Experience working at a Big4 CPA firm, or a larger financial service firm working on the performance side
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Strong knowledge of MS office and Excel
- Must be willing to be onsite 3 days/week (Tues/Weds/Thurs)
This is a full-time opportunity that will pay between $100,000-120,000 on a base plus a strong bonus. If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.