We are currently seeking candidates for a Compensation Consultant at a very reputable international investment firm in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of compensation experience (strong experience with base pay, cash and long-term incentives, sales and executive compensation programs) within or servicing a financial services organization.
This is a temporary role (6+ months, opportunity to become permanent) and will pay up to $40.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Assist with the annual compensation cycle and salary planning process
- Participates in the compensation survey process; ensure market match validations are accurate, compile and submit data to multiple vendors, analyze and summarize results and make recommendations to maintain market competitiveness
- Administer salary programs and review changes in salaries, job descriptions and position levels
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team on offers to external and internal candidates
- Perform market pricing, research internal equity and make recommendations
- Assist with drafting and validating RFP responses regarding compensation programs, policies and pay practices
- Ensure mangers provide job descriptions that articulate an accurate depiction of job responsibilities and requirements
- Conduct job evaluations for new and revised descriptions to determine appropriate job grade
- Determine FLSA status and maintains appropriate documentation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of compensation experience (strong experience with base pay, cash and long-term incentives, sales and executive compensation programs)
- Experience conducting complex competitive analyses REQUIRED
- Experience working in Investment Management industry
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to manipulate spreadsheets, create pivot tables, summarize data, etc.)
- Experience with database systems such as Access, HRIS (Human Resource Information Systems), MarketPay
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of FLSA and other relevant laws and regulations in the US and outside the US is required
- Strong working knowledge of internal job evaluation systems and external market pricing practices
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email updated resume in a Word document to email@example.com
Key terms: compensation, HRIS, MarketPay, FLSA