Digital Media Manager
We are currently seeking candidates for a for a Digital Media Manager at a very reputable international investment firm in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in advertising or marketing, within or servicing a financial services organization.
The role and responsibilities for this position center around website content authoring/publishing, digital asset management, and experience with a content management system (CMS).
This is a temporary role (6+ months, opportunity to become permanent) and will pay up to $32.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Perform any necessary technical data check rules, to verify that all publishing efforts incorporate defined quality controls and procedures
- Support all web development and maintenance efforts across the company’s global websites
- Participate in site(s) maintenance and troubleshooting efforts including general updates, when needed
- Proactively investigate and troubleshoot content and platform related issues and coordinate necessary actions for timely resolution as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in advertising or marketing, within or servicing a financial services organization
- Financial Services/Asset Management background is very highly preferred
- Proven knowledge and execution of digital publishing best practices and procedures
- Experience working with automated project management workflow system(s) and content management systems required
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while managing numerous projects at one time
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email updated resume in a Word document to email@example.com
Key terms: Digital Media, Digital Content