Senior Quality Assurance Analyst- Boston, MA (hybrid)
Our client, a leading institutional asset manager in Boston, Massachusetts, is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join them in a full-time role. To be qualified you must have strong manual testing skills as well as experience working in a similar financial services type environment (required) as you will be responsible for all aspects of testing including documenting and executing testing efforts across the various financial products. The Quality Analyst main responsibility is creating reusable, reliable and well documented tests. You will work closely with fellow QA engineers, developers, and product management.
The QA Team owns all aspects of testing including documenting and executing testing efforts across the various proprietary products. The Quality Analyst main responsibility is creating reusable, reliable and well documented tests. You will work closely with fellow QA engineers, developers, and product management.
- Work closely with development and business teams to define requirements and understand the business need.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Test Planning strategy.
- Capable of understanding end to end requirements to test efficiently and effectively.
- Test and deploy multiple applications; facilitate business teams in user acceptance testing.
- Create Test Data and write multiple SQL queries for testing the applications.
- Work with business and support teams to investigate issues and identify defects with regression tests.
- Advanced SQL skills to understand and write complex queries.
- Experience with agile development and deployment methodologies.
- Experience with testing finance applications is required.
- Experience with quality assurance processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line tools is required.
- Experience with complex multi-tier enterprise software deployments.
- High-level understanding of Java and Atlassian products is useful.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in asset management industry is highly preferred
- Must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
if you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that only candidates coming out of a financial/asset management environment will be considered.