Sr. Investment Operations Analyst – Asset Management – New York, NY
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Investment Operations Analyst position. The role is with an elite boutique investment management firm located in New York, NY 10104. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of operations or financial services audit experience. This is a great role for any investment operations professionals seeking a career opportunity that offers significant room for professional growth and the ability to “wear several hats” within the investment space.
This is a full-time permanent position that will offer a very competitve compensation package ($100-$130K base plus bonus).
- Responsible for accurate cash projections to support portfolio management rebalancing efforts and cash flow projections
- Participate in vendor reviews and offer constructive feedback related to product development/enhancement
- Ensure data accuracy of automated processes within the RMS and data accuracy between the RMS and PMS (and vice versa); validating system output(s)
- Identify areas of further improvement to streamline operations related to both systems and process
- Lead cash and NAV reconciliations; collaborate with internal/external counterparts within the Controller’s office and custodian/administrator
- Learn the systems and be tasked with improving/developing processes that support portfolio management and streamlining data maintenance of the RMS
- B.S./B.A. in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- CPA or public accounting experience (preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of financial securities, capital markets, and accounting concepts
- Genuine interest in investments, asset management and allocation
- Excellent communications skills
- Advanced Excel skills
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please send your resume to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.