HR Learning & Development Analyst – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a HR Learning & Development Analyst position with a top-tier investment management firm located in Boston, MA. The individual will be responsible for developing and coordinating the global talent development efforts, from individuals just beginning their careers to those at senior levels. A key aspect of this role will be the administration of global talent operations through the firms Learning Management System. All candidates considered MUST have previous HR Learning & Development experience.
This is an 8+ month contract opportunity, paying $35/hour within a 40-hour work week.
- Ensure correct and timely onboarding of new vendors
- Coordinate all logistics related to implementing development events, from creating invites, managing enrollment and planning logistics for the events
- Manage the budget and invoicing process and production of reports required for management
- Create reports to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of our L&D activities
- Manage and coordinate New Hire Orientation
- Provide project management for key programs (Leadership Excellence, Manager Experience and other targets programs from design through ongoing delivery
- Manage Core Learning & Development curriculum using Learning Central
- Graduate level qualification in Human Resources Management, Business or related field preferred
- 3+ years of HR Learning and Development experience (Required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Previous SharePoint experience (preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested and qualified individuals should send their resume to Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.