Investment Operations Analyst – Chicago, IL
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst position located in Chicago, IL 60605. The position is with an industry leading Investment Management firm. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ of financial services experience. Qualified candidates that are located 100% REMOTE will be considered.
This is a contract to hire position that will pay $20 per hour within the a 40 hour work week. If the candidate converts to a permanent hire, the base salary is $50,000 – $55,000 plus bonus.
- Input and verify cash transactions through the portfolio accounting system
- Resolve daily cash and position exceptions
- Assist the reconciliation vendor and custodian banks to resolve breaks
- Collaborate with the investment operations teams to evaluate manual processes and design automation to replace those processes
- Perform extensive parallel run testing to validate results between legacy and automated process
- Assist in the trade settlement process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field
- 0-1+ years of financial services experience
- Strong understanding of asset classes including fixed income and derivatives
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please send your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.