Supplier Quality Engineer- Medical Device
Our global medical device client is looking for a contract Supplier Quality Engineer to cover a medical leave for 6 months at their Pittsburgh, PA location.
We are looking for a experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to responsible for managing supplier programs for manufacturing, packaging and other operational processes, as well as ensuring that quality programs are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving supplier quality performance, including new product development and product quality improvement
- Providing leadership and management for the supplier quality department
- Overseeing supplier quality team and establishing quality control objectives
- Ensuring the supplier meets all regulatory and company requirements
- Performing quality system audits
- Maintaining supplier quality records
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Promoting initiatives to improve quality
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with molded plastic parts and laminates
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Medical disposable background
- Strong technical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
If interested, please email Earl Callender firstname.lastname@example.org.