Paralegal – Law Firm – Newton, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Paralegal position located in the Newton, MA area with an established law firm. Our client offers exceptional work-life balance and has a welcoming office culture. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of Estate Planning experience and strong attention to detail.
This is a permanent position that with will pay a $65,000 salary.
- Draft estate planning documents
- Preparing pleadings and discovery documents
- Draft and proofread correspondence
- Schedule meetings and depositions
- Maintain attorney calendars; phone support; and other administrative duties
- 1+ years of estate planning experience
- Conduct legal research
- 60+ wpm typing speed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet last-minute deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team
- Strong computer skills (knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to Reed at email@example.com immediately.