Cloud Infrastructure Manager
Our client located in Boston, MA is seeking an Cloud Infrastructure Manager to lead all IT cloud-based infrastructure. In this role you will be leveraging key MSP partners, solutions, and technologies typical of current growing pharma and biotech companies. This role manages IT infrastructure that is cloud first by design working with current and future partners (CROs, CMOs, 3PL, Cloud based solutions, Virtual teams, MSPs, ISPs, and mission critical AV infrastructure-solutions). We are looking for someone who is coming out of a pharma and/or biotech background. This is a hybrid role based in the client’s downtown Boston location.
- Cloud first pharma or biotech org pre-post commercialization (GxP FDA regulated)
- Leverage outside MSPs for most infrastructure services (but experience at a site firewall, router, switch, AP administration level when needed)
- Managed IT consultants and contractors around infrastructure level activities
- Audio Visual infrastructure administration (15+ AV meeting rooms and equipment using Zoom, MS Teams, and segregated AV networking)
- Leverage best of bread cloud technologies and service providers (MSPs, ISPs)
- ServiceNow administration and running help desk resources, ticketing, leveraging of comanaged MSP to resolve tickets, manage equipment, and SLAs
- ITIL experience
- Uses teamwork to work cooperatively toward the most effective solutions, championing the best ideas of team members, and assisting where help is needed yet is capable of highly independent work when efficiency is required
- Results-oriented individual who is highly motivated, decisive, flexible in thought, and has the creativity to excel in and contribute to a rapidly growing company
- Forward thinking mindset with ability to manage multiple projects, identify and resolve issues.
For consideration please send your resume to Angela Fagin at firstname.lastname@example.org