Our Client, a very well respected and reputable Investment Management firm in Boston’s Financial District is looking for a driven and dynamic Internal Audit professional to be an integral part of their team and continued success.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for performing audit work related to audits and control consulting engagements. You must have a demonstrated knowledge or proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience doing external audit or internal audit
- Experience working for an asset management firm a plus but not required
- CIA, CISA, or CPA a plus or the desire to work towards one of these designations
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
Interested parties please contact and/or send resume to Martin Metz at email@example.com