Sr. Vendor Contracts Specialist – Investment Management – New York, NY
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Vendor Contracts Specialist position located in New York, NY 10104. The position is with an industry leading investment management firm and the Sr. Contracts Specialist will be responsible for drafting and negotiating various vendor contracts, as well as, providing ad-hoc support to the Procurement department. We are open to reviewing qualified candidates that are 100% REMOTE.
This is a 3-month contract assignment that will pay $75 per hour within a 40 hour workweek.
- Drafting, evaluating, and negotiating vendor contracts
- Providing contract administration support
- Reviewing and analyzing RFIs/RFPs as required
- Providing ad-hoc support to Procurement Managers
- Helping ensure complete and accurate vendor profiles are on file in support of the vendor due diligence process
- Assisting in updating procurement-related templates, policies, and procedures as appropriate
- Recommending and contributing to projects/process improvement initiatives
- Bachelors Degree & JD (REQUIRED)
- 7+ years of Vendor Contracts experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communications skills
- Strong Attention to detail
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please send your resume to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.