Legal Administrative Assistant Floater
Prestigious law firm in downtown Boston is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant Floater. The Legal Administrative Assistant Floater provides coverage for legal secretaries to provide continual and reliable support to the attorneys and the firm. This is an excellent opportunity for a legal professional to experience the different law practices and grown into a position within the practice that you have interest in. This is a growth opportunity!!
This position is onsite 4 days a week Monday-Thursday and Friday work from home! Compensation is a $75k base salary.
- Perform general administration and secretarial tasks such as typing and proofreading documents, maintaining files and answering phones
- Organize and maintain attorneys calendars, including travel arrangements and scheduling meetings
- Open new client matters
- Client billing and related forms
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Input and/or update attorneys time entries
- Act as backup to other legal secretaries to support additional attorneys or paralegals when
- Necessary to assist with overflow work
- Associates Degree preferred
- 3+ years administrative experience
- Preferred candidate will have experience in multiple areas of practice including: litigation, real estate, corporate, private client and estate planning
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works effectively, calmly and quickly under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi task and work independently as well as part of team
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; strong emphasis with Excel.
- Experience working with a Document Management System
Please contact email@example.com or apply to this ad.