Property Coordinator– Boston MA
A highly successful property management company located in Boston is looking to hire an onsite Property Coordinator for a multifamily luxury apartment complex. This firm provides a variety of real estate investment and management services including acquisitions, asset management, portfolio management, finance development, construction management and property management. This role allows the opportunity to eventually grow into an Asset Management position within the company’s corporate office. If you are recent graduate who is passionate about a career within the real estate industry, keep reading!
- Work onsite and assist with all activities related to the management and leasing of the luxury multi-family community
- Assist with the leasing process including, showings, drafting documents, adding information in the system, following up with prospective tenants etc.
- Assist with monthly tenant events; work closely with local community restaurant and businesses for these events
- Assist with the social media/marketing
- Bachelor degree and/or experience working within a property administer role
- Sales, customer service, or marketing experience in retail, hospitality or multifamily environment is required
- MS Office experience is required
- Experience with Real Page, LRO, Yardi and Blue Moon is a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication and the ability to work within a team environment
- Must be able to work 5 days/week plus Saturdays onsite
- Must be fully vaccinated (including booster shot)
This role will offer a competitive salary, plus commission, an annual bonus and excellent benefits! If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org