Accounts Payable Specialist – Private Equity – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Accounts Payable Specialist position. The opportunity is with a top-tier Private Equity firm located in Boston, MA – 02111. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the firm’s invoices are paid timely, accurately, and following the business terms, firm policy and procedures, and internal controls.
This role is a 4-6 month contract assignment that will pay $40 per hour within a 40-hour workweek.
- Process accounts payable (full cycle) utilizing NetSuite
- Process Accounts Payable transactions timely and accurately and in accordance with the firm’s policy and procedures, and internal controls
- Manage customer relationships (both internal and external) to ensure superior service is consistently provided
- Prepare reports as requested by AP Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3+ years’ of AP accounting experience
- NetSuite experience is a preferred
- Concur experience is a preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and keep multiple parties up to date on progress
- Computer skills – working knowledge of Word and Excel required
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your resume to Brian at email@example.com for immediate consideration.