Office Administrative Assistant
A leading Hedge Fund located in Boston MA is looking to hire an Office Administrative Assistant to their team. This firm has over $12 billion of net assets under management and manages private investment funds that serve endowments, foundations, pension funds and other institutional and high-net-worth investors. My client is looking for recent grads, who are organized in nature, detail oriented and have a passion for the financial services industry.
- Coordinate with the office supervisor and Hospitality Team members to order and distribute weekly lunches
- Manage relationships with outside catering and office supply vendors
- Manage the reception desk; answer phone calls, add guests to the building’s security clearance, welcome guests, collect/sort mail etc.
- Maintain all kitchen/pantry supplies
- Ensure office inventory items are ordered correctly and special requests are fulfilled
- General scheduling and set up conference rooms
- Assist with ad-hoc projects for Compliance, Legal and Operations
- Assist with internal and external events
- Up to 2 years of experience within hospitality or an administrative position
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written/oral communication
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Must be willing to be onsite 5 days/week
This is a full-time opportunity that will pay between $50,000-55,000 annually, plus a bonus, profit sharing and over time eligibility. If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org