We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Designer at a very reputable international investment firm in Downtown Boston, MA, 02116. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of design experience in Marketing Communications or agency environment. Prior experience in the financial services/asset management industry(s) preferred though not required.
This is a temporary role (6+ months) and will pay up to $52.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Responsible for the creation and design integrity of integrated digital and print marketing communications working closely with the Creative Director.
- Translate client objectives into innovative design
- Implement the company’s design standards on both web and print
- Under the direction of the Creative Director, manage multiple projects/initiatives from initiation to completion
- Work with a team of designers
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s business and assigned channel/business areas
- Present clear and logically structured communication strategy documents
- With writing partners, help to create strategically solid creative concepts and offer innovative solutions to meet business objectives
- Effectively manage business partner expectations
- B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
- Expert level skills with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of design experience in Marketing Communications or agency environment
- Digital portfolio demonstrating creative design skills
- Strong written/verbal communications, interpersonal, creative problem solving and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to drive communications initiatives utilizing innovative strategies and creative thinking
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while managing numerous projects at one time
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email updated resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key terms: graphic design, web design, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop