Jr. Staff /Accounts Payable Accountant
We are currently seeking candidates for a Jr. Staff/Accounts Payable Accountant at an innovative and expanding software co. in Downtown Boston, MA, 02115.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years (including internships) of accounts payable/accounting experience (including internships).
This is a temporary role (6+ months) with an opportunity of becoming permanent and will pay up to $35.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Process invoices
- Reconcile Accounts Payable
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Journal and adjust entries
- General Ledger reconciliation
- Assist with month-end close
- Assist with financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree required, concentration in Accounting preferred
- A minimum of 2+ (including internships) years of related experience
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: staff accountant, reconciliations, month end, journal entries, adjusting entries, accounts payable, intern