Title: Legal Administrative Assistant
Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Boston (Onsite 5 days week need to be Vaccinated)
Compensation: 33 Per Hour. could. convert to 80K
Legal admin supporting the private client group. This professional will be working closely with the attorneys and clients of the firm. This professional will need to be able to manage multi-tasking, complex document production, heavy administrative functions, and client contact, and requires a high degree of executive secretarial and technical skills. Our Legal Assistants support two-to-three attorneys or other legal personnel as a primary assignment and provides back-up support to other legal personnel as requested. The right candidate will demonstrate professionalism in all internal and external interactions with clients, co-workers and third party affiliates. The position maintains strict confidentiality in all client and firm matters.
- Associate degree or better and three or more years progressive legal secretarial experience preferably in the estate planning practice area
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Also Adobe Acrobat, Visio and comparison software.
- Notary public certification preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills including file maintenance and billing preparation.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with courtesy and diplomacy.
- Efficiently follow written and verbal instructions. Maintain effective relationships with a diverse group of attorneys, clients, staff and outside contacts with discretion and strict confidentiality.
- This professional will need to be a team player and be able to communicate with all levels of professionals in a professional manner with outstanding follow through skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Peter Kulturides at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this opportunity.
Keywords: Law, legal admin, legal, Legal Administrative Assistant, Elite, 3E Enterprise, Paralegal,