Legal Administrative Assistant
Multi-service law firm with a location (multiple locations) in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111 seeks a Legal Administrative Assistant for an immediate temporary role (estimated duration 6+ months, 40 hours per week).
We are looking for a professional with 2+ years of experience performing administrative duties in support of attorneys, paralegals and other staff members.
This is a temporary role (estimated duration 6+ months) and will pay up to $35.00 per hour (based on relevant work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Proofread and edit documents
- Transcribe and edit correspondence and documents
- Coordinate conferences, meetings and appointments
- Maintain calendar of meetings and business trips
- Prepare bills on a monthly basis
- Audit and monitor Travel and Expenses
- Set up, organize and maintain firm files
- Administrative support for assigned team
- Multi-tasking, complex document production, heavy administrative functions and client contact
- Support two-to-three attorneys or other legal personnel and provide back-up support to other legal personnel as requested
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of legal administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, including file maintenance and billing preparation
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with different people and departments
- Must be very organized and able to manage time extremely well
- Must be a dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal administrator, legal secretary, office administrator, legal assistant, paralegal, legal administrative assistant