Sr. Digital & Design Marketing Specialist
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Digital & Design Marketing Specialist opportunity with a highly successful Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The Sr. Digital & Design Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the creation and design integrity of integrated digital and print marketing communications projects and programs through strategic thinking, development of strong conceptual creative, and flawless design execution.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity paying $45/hour.
- Translate client objectives into innovative design solutions using conceptual creativity and insight and flawless execution
- Implements the company’s design standards on both web and print platforms
- Manages multiple projects/initiatives from initiation to completion for the company’s clients, potential clients, and enterprise-wide initiatives
- Collaborates with a team of designers to ensure work is consistent with the company’s brand standards
- Reviews all work submitted to ensure its quality, strategic integrity, and appropriate integration
- Contributes to communication and marketing strategies
- Offers innovative solutions to meet business objectives, evaluates assigned channel/business area creative, and makes proactive recommendations for improvements
- Articulates the strategic and design rationale of created work, and identifies and implements improvements
- Remains current regarding industry trends related to finance/investment management as well as advertising, marketing, visual branding, and related creative and technology platforms
- B.S./B.A. degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
- Expert level skills with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 5-7+ years design experience in Marketing Communications or agency environment
- Digital portfolio demonstrating creative design skills
- Strong written/verbal communications, interpersonal, creative problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while managing numerous projects at one time
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.