Content Administrator- Boston, MA (on-site hybrid schedule)
We are currently seeking candidates for a Content Administrator in Boston, MA. This position is with a top tier investment management firm and the Content Administrator will be responsible for coordinating the planning, editing and publishing of content on the Content Solutions (Seismic) platform to ensure that all published material is relevant, accessible and aligns company strategy and brand guidelines.
This is a 6–8-month contract position with the potential to convert permanent. This position will pay $30-$40 an hour.
Schedule: Hybrid model – 2 days a week onsite
- Provide content oversight, supervising content governance, content gatekeeping confirming that all decisions are applied consistently and holistically across all User Groups
- Create, Configure and maintain Seismic: change configurations based on changes in new initiatives, priorities and/or relevant, timely content
- Add/remove users (or oversee it)
- Oversee Library; content management, organize Profiles, Channels, Pages, to make sure that consistency is applied
- Content is available in Seismic, sourced and integrated with AEM
- A defined content taxonomy structure is used and updated as business needs change
- Content is tagged using the taxonomy structure to ensure that it can be organized and presented appropriately
- 2 years Content administrative experience
- Working knowledge of the Seismic platform and/or other CMS programs
- Previous experience proofreading and editing English content. Flexibility to proof different creative formats
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, able to collaborate across the wider department
- Proactive and creative thinker able to bring new ideas to life
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org (in a word document).