Marketing Production Coordinator – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Marketing Production Coordinator position with a well-respected financial services firm located in Boston, MA. The Marketing Production Coordinator will act as the liaison between multiple teams to develop and maintain project schedules, statuses, and all communications, ensuring deliverables are taken through the proper quality, regulatory (legal and compliance) and client approval processes.
This role is a 12-month contract opportunity, paying $30/hour.
- Establish the workflow and drive the trafficking of Event campaign materials
- Review new job requests to ensure information is complete and assign to appropriate creative team
- Create or assist in the creation of project plans and schedules
- Consult with print vendors on quote requests, invoicing, and installation/removal of final assets
- Communicate print vendor scheduling to project team, ensuring timelines meet the overall project timeline
- Coordinate reviews and edits of marketing materials between internal client and design teams
- Traffic print ready files to print vendor and manage the resulting proof with the Events and Design teams
- Be proactive in meeting all deadlines, ensuring deliverables are reviewed, approved and released on time
- Coordinate with project members to effectively communicate and meet date expectations
- Collaborate with the team to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively resolved
- Assist in the quality control process to ensure marketing materials are produced according to specifications and appropriate edits are made
- Take appropriate action if a deadline is not being met
- Submit marketing materials to Compliance and coordinate edits and approvals
- Attend and participate in regular Production and Design meetings
- Client Service experience, Process Oriented, Marketing deliverable experience
- BS/BA degree in relevant field
- 1-3+ years of experience print production/coordination
- Ability to manage several tasks at once from multiple team members
- Excellent communication skills and diplomacy
- Fast learner who is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Intermediate PPT, Word, Excel, and Project skills
- Previous experience with WorkFront or similar workflow tools
- Understanding of Events and Conference management a plus
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified should send their resume to Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This listing is for a fixed-term contract position, which we are looking to fill immediately. While we are interested in all qualified candidates, we seek candidates authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship, as we cannot sponsor immigration-related employment visas for this particular role. Daley And Associates in an equal opportunity employer and it is Daley And Associates' policy to review applications regardless of race, gender, national origin, citizenship status or any other classification protected by law.