Business Systems Analyst – Investment Management – Boston, MA
We are currently conducting a search for a Business System Analyst for a client who is an industry leading boutique investment manager located in Boston. The BSA will have a focus on the implementation and integration of new platforms, processes and reporting across the firm. The ideal candidate will have a mix of finance and technology experience, with strong project management, analytical and communication skills. This individual will work closely with Finance, Technology, and Operations, and will report into the Director of Business Operations.
• Collaborate with colleagues across the Firm to understand pain points and identify areas of improvement
• Analyze current business processes and provide recommendations
• Assess and evaluate potential systems/platforms in order to determine relevance for current processes
• Assist in the development of an automated, dynamic and self-service reporting environment
• Participate in and potentially lead the implementation of new platforms, processes and reporting
• Organize and participate in creative design sessions
• Gather and track business requirements for initiatives
• Manage communications to senior management regarding ongoing initiatives
• Analyze output to ensure data integrity and accuracy
• 3-5 years of experience within financial services, with a mix of finance and technology responsibilities
• Motivated, self-starter with strong analytical skills, and an ability to grasp new concepts quickly
• Proven experience in project management/oversight, with strong communication skills and requirements gathering
• Experience with data analytics and business intelligence applications (Alteryx and Tableau preferred) Working knowledge and hands on Python experience strongly desired.
• Experience with investor portals (development or management)
• Experience with data/system migration, database administration a plus
• Experience working with debt instruments a plus (including but not limited to bank debt, bonds, equity, and Knowledge of derivative instruments, preferably in a hedge fund, private equity or audit environment
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required, SQL and SharePoint are a plus
• Team player with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels within the Firm
Three days in the Boston Back Bay office is required. ****
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Ryan at email@example.com
Please note: While we are interested in all qualified candidates, we seek candidates authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship, as we cannot sponsor immigration-related employment visas for this particular role. Daley And Associates, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and it is Daley And Associates' policy to review applications regardless of race, gender, national origin, citizenship status, or any other classification protected by law.