Head of Revenue and Inventory Accounting
Our Client, a rapidly growing and innovative publicly traded biotech company in Boston is looking for a dedicated and dynamic Head of Revenue and Inventory Accounting to be an integral part of their team.
Why Work for our Client?
- Generous compensation package including base, bonus, and equity
- Great work culture
- Hybrid work schedule offering work/life balance
- The Opportunity to grow and be a key stakeholder in the company's success
- Bachelor's Degree and CPA required
- Biotech experience required
- Experience with drug commercialization or product launches
- Strong Technical skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
Interested parties, please send your resume to Martin Metz at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact him at 617.832.2048