Audit Manager/ Senior Manager
A top 100 accounting and business consulting firm in the US, located in Providence, is seeking a qualified Audit Manager/ Senior Manager to join their Private Equity and Venture Capital Services Team providing services to some of the areas premier PE/VC firms as well as portfolio companies. Members of the PE/VC team will also have the opportunity to assist our Transaction Advisory Services team in performing buy side and sell side due diligence projects, as well as a variety of other special projects including financial modeling and projections, agreed upon procedures and financial statement review engagements. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Be responsible for client relationships within our PE/VC practice as well as for other clients assigned to them
- Direct field work on financial statement audit, consulting and other engagements
- Schedule and monitor the progress of engagements in relation to budgets and due dates
- Demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling all client responsibilities, including knowledge of trends, industries, alternatives, etc.
- Serve as liaison among Partners, clients and staff
- Provide clients with recommendations and guidance on how to achieve their goals and assist in identifying opportunities for growth
- Participate in practice development activities that lead to the generation of new business and the opportunities for cross-selling
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Master’s degree in related field preferred
- 7+ years of technical audit experience in public accounting or related field; 3 years in a managerial/supervisory role working with PE/VC firms and their portfolio companies
- CPA or equivalent certification required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to travel to client locations within and outside of New England as necessary
This is a full-time position in which the final salary will depend of the experiences and qualifications of the successful candidate plus a bonus and a generous benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Caelan at firstname.lastname@example.org