Interim Corporate Controller – Private Equity – Boston, MA 02111
We are currently seeking candidates for an Interim Corporate Controller position located in Boston, MA 02111. The role is with an industry leading Private Equity firm and the Interim Controller will report directly into the firm’s CFO. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of corporate accounting experience within the investment management space.
This is 6+ month contract assignment that will pay $150 per hour within a 40 hour work week.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of comprehensive monthly, quarterly, and annual statutory financial and management reporting and related analyses in accordance with US GAAP
- Review all general ledger activity and provide level analysis to business stakeholders, as needed
- Support the annual audit and external auditors, including preparation of tax basis financial statements, related notes and supporting information
- Collaborate with International Accounting team on monthly financial close planning, tax strategy, ongoing changes and anticipated impacts on consolidations and other reporting
- Develop and monitor corporation cash and credit balances, composition and sources and uses
- Monitor compliance with Advisory Agreements, and related accounting
- Deliver specialized reporting for deal cost areas
- Interface with Tax, Accounting, and Legal teams to ensure local regulatory requirements are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of Public Accounting experience
- 8+ years of private general accounting experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Strong systems skills
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please send your resume to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.