Derivative Operations Analyst
We are currently seeking candidates for a Derivative Operations Analyst at an international investment management firm located in Boston, MA 02111. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of supporting post-execution lifecycle processes for Futures, Options, and Cleared OTC products.
This role is a 9+ month temporary assignment that will pay up to $60.00 per hour (based on relevant work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Daily review of margin calls from brokers and investigate discrepancies
- Daily post-value cash reconciliations of collateral and margin movements
- Daily holdings, collateral, and currency balances reconciliation
- 2+ years of derivatives experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong derivatives margin, collateral, and lifecycle knowledge
- Understanding of clearing futures, options, and swaps preferred
- Back and middle office operations experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email updated resume in a Word document to email@example.com
Key terms: derivative, margin, OTC, future, options, investment operations analyst, investment accounting analyst, reconciliation, swap