Investment Operations Analyst
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst at an investment firm based in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in custody/trade operations and/or fund accounting in the financial services and/or asset management industry(s).
This is a temporary role (est. 6+ months) and will pay up to $40.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Daily reconciliation of fund cash activity including foreign exchange (FX) transactions
- Daily reconciliation of account holdings and activity
- Trade Support:
- Research and resolve trade and FX discrepancies by interacting with brokers and custodian banks
- Prepare wire transfers to fund investment activity
- Process and reconcile trade activities, cash, foreign exchange, asset position, overdrafts, cap stock and expense administration
- Daily, month and quarterly reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics)
- Minimum 2+ years of custody/trade operations and/or fund accounting experience
- Team player with a strong focus on getting the job done within established strict timeframes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: Fund Accountant, investment operations, asset reconciliation, trade operations, foreign exchange, trade reconciliation, trade settlement, fund administration