Multi-service law firm with a location (multiple locations) in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111 seeks a Legal Administrator for an immediate 3-month temporary role (40 hours per week) assisting the Corporate and Non-Profit practice groups.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience of paralegal/legal assistant experience at a law firm.
Hourly pay rate: $35.00 to $40.00 per hour (based on relative work experience)
- File entity formation documents for profit and non-profit corporations, limited liability companies, business trusts and limited partnerships
- Obtain Federal Tax IDs
- File UCCs and other documents with state offices
- Order/review/chart lien searches, order business entity documents from public offices
- Associate or bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of paralegal/legal assistant experience at a law firm
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, including file maintenance and billing preparation
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with different people and departments
- Must be highly organized and able to manage time extremely well
- Must be a dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal administrator, legal assistant, paralegal