Compensation to 130 K Base Salary
Work onsite in Boston office 4 days a week and one day at home
Boston law firm is seeking an experienced Estate Administrator to provide support to attorneys and clients in all aspects of a sophisticated estate, trust and guardianship practice in a congenial work environment.
We are open to interviewing professionals that have a JD that don't want to practice. We are open to a Trusts and Estates Paralegal. or a true Estate Administrator.
- Candidates must have experience in and familiarity with all aspects of estate administration including practices of the Massachusetts probate courts; collection and valuation of assets; preparation of estate tax returns for large and complex estates; preparation of probate pleadings and allowance of probate accounts; knowledge of fiduciary income taxation and trust funding.
- Bachelor’s Degree required ???????
- ???????Minimum of 5 years experience in, and familiarity with all aspects of estate and trust administration
Candidates should have strong organizational and communication skills, including superior attention to detail, as well as initiative and ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently and complete them under time constraints
- Proactive with excellent troubleshooting, problem resolution, and follow-through skills in order to complete assignments/tasks from inception to completion
- ???????Receptive to learning and applying new procedures and applications.
Please contact Peter Kulturides at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position or apply to this opportunity.