Legal Administrative Assistant
Boston Based law firm is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join the team. This professional will be working in their Private Client and Estate Planning team and have exposure to clients and partners.
This position will pay to $85k in a base salary. This opportunity requires a professional to be onsite 4 days a week and one day from home.
- Support the delivery of quality legal services to clients by providing specialized administrative and secretarial assistance to assigned attorneys and legal personnel pertaining to all aspects of the Private Client and Estate Planning practice areas
- This professional will need to be able to multi-task, work in complex document production, and is a heavy administrative functions
- You will have client contact, and requires a high degree of executive secretarial and technical skills
- You will support 2-3 attorneys or other legal personnel as a primary assignment and provides back-up support to other legal personnel as requested
- The right candidate will demonstrate professionalism in all internal and external interactions with clients, co-workers and third party affiliates
- The position maintains strict confidentiality in all client and firm matters
- Associate Degree at a minimum
- 3+ years progressive legal secretarial experience preferably in the estate planning practice area
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Also Adobe Acrobat, Visio and comparison software.
- Notary public certification preferred
- Excellent organizational skills including file maintenance and billing preparation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with courtesy and diplomacy
- Efficiently follow written and verbal instructions
- Maintain effective relationships with a diverse group of attorneys, clients, staff and outside contacts with discretion and strict confidentiality
- Applicant must be a dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment. Volunteers to assist with overflow assignments.
- Exhibits a positive, supportive attitude at all times
- Ability to act independently and make decisions within the scope of the position’s responsibilities
Please contact Alana Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this opportunity