Senior Python Developer Role- Must live in New York City, Boston, MA, Austin, TX or Washington DC area
Client is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently..
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, testing, securing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software applications for use both by internal employees and for external users. You will work with product managers, designers, and other functions of the business to help set priorities, scope technical work, coordinate changes, clarify and refine requirements, and set appropriate expectations. You are autonomous and self-driven, but can work effectively in a highly collaborative and team setting. In addition, you will use your experience and expertise to raise the bar on code quality, identify and prioritize off-roadmap opportunities, take a lead role in setting technical direction, and serve as a responsible steward of the client's engineering culture.
- You break down complicated problems and balance a bias towards action with building for the longer term.
- You have collaborated with various stakeholders to build the best products.
- You are humble, collaborative, service-oriented, and a fast learner.
- Have 3+ years of professional experience developing software for production environments.
- If you’ve worked with React, Python, GraphQL, Flask, and SQLAlchemy.
- Experience with debuggers, e.g. browser debuggers, pdb, PyCharm, etc.
- Track record of working with product management and shipping features to end users in a team environment.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, healthcare-related technologies, and regulatory needs (e.g., HIPAA).
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Mark Doyle at email@example.com.