About the Company
Our client, a world renowned energy company, is looking for a Coordinator to join their team. Our client is commended on its service to both its commercial and residential clients, and offers an outstanding work environment and culture to its employees. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader and help identify, create and deliver innovative field communications solutions to enhance corporate and regional messages to non-desk field employees. This is contract position through May with the possibility of extension.
- Mobile Services: Working with Neetu (Service Owner) on driving overage charges down on a monthly basis by informing users, reaching out to users via email to let them know when they go over plan allowances, or who do not need additional service plans, placing orders to suspend devices with zero usage, termination orders.
- Pager Support – Providing continuous support to Pager users in the field when pagers are not working.
- Ordering, mobile inquiries, reporting requests, etc.
- Placing orders for users who are having difficulties.
- Answering general how-to’s for users, explaining specific phone questions
- General troubleshooting when requested
- Updating database with new user information when requested
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- Experience with user platforms & infrastructure
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Share This Position: