About the Company
Our client, a world renowned energy company, is looking for a Communications Lead to join their team. Our client is commended on its service to both its commercial and residential clients, and offers an outstanding work environment and culture to its employees. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader and help identify, create and deliver innovative field communications solutions to enhance corporate and regional messages to non-desk field employees. This is contract position through August 2018, with the possibility of extension.
- Development and implementation of strategic and tactical communications plans to support local, regional and national company business strategy with a focus on reaching out to field-based employees.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders across our various business functions, and provide timely communication advice and solutions that fit the needs of the business.
- Participate in efforts to ensure that field location lists, internal contacts lists for gas and CMS, and other data sources are kept up to date and accessible to the team at all times.
- Represent the company as a communications subject matter expert to all internal stakeholders, under the supervision of the communications Manager.
- Provide quality writing services for internal and external campaigns and channels as required.
- Actively participate in social media, both as part of strategic campaigns and to support day-to-day communications activities.
- More than 5 years of demonstrated, direct experience in public relations or related field with experience in a corporate environment. Degree in communications, public relations, journalism or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise copy for both internal and external use, including (but not limited to) content for various internal channels, news releases, media advisories, fact sheets, white papers, executive speeches and presentations, employee newsletters, etc.. Writing samples must be provided as part of this job search.
- A self-starter not requiring daily direction, but can assess, plan and schedule work based on the needs of the department and stakeholders. The successful candidate must have the ability to travel, work remotely as needed, thrive, produce and create clarity in sometimes ambiguous and challenging situations within a matrix-driven environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and participation in all aspects of social media.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- The position requires extreme flexibility and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Periodic travel required to other company U.S. locations.
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com or apply online
Share This Position: