About the Company
Our client is a global medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries, is currently seeking a Pricing Administrator to join their Global Business Services department. This is a contract position through December 2018 with the possibility of extension.
- Facilitate all pricing administration including but not limited to processing price requests from field sales, obtaining appropriate pricing approvals and storing documentation, loading all pricing in SAP, providing telephone support to customers and field sales, investigating and resolving price discrepancies, and assisting Deal Desk with contract management.
- Answer incoming calls and emails pertaining to pricing and credits, and work with management, field sales, customers, third party vendors, and other internal departments.
- Coordinate all field price requests and contract membership matchups including creating pricing analysis documentation and contracts for Deal Desk, obtaining appropriate approvals, storing documentation, and loading pricing in SAP.
- Load list prices, contract prices and local pricing requests to SAP.
- Perform adhoc analysis, tracking and projects as assigned
Share This Position:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a high volume and fast paced pricing/customer service based environment
- Must have MS suite experience, specifically Excel
- Proven track record of success showcasing strong interpersonal and customer services skills working with sales organizations, customers and other business areas to resolve both consumer and field requests.
- Ability to handle complex situations and multitask responsibilities to ensure projects reports and customer/field requests are completed in a precise and timely manner.
- Strong understanding of SAP and other pricing related applications preferred.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, have strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail, and have the flexibility to work extra hours when needed