About the Company
Our client, a world class medical institution in Boston, is seeking a Senior Desktop Engineer for a contract to hire role. You should have previous experience in a very large environment working as a lead.
The incumbent works independently under general supervision to construct and develop the complex systems to support desktop systems, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. The incumbent has direct contact with end users and managers and acts as project leader for major products / projects.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft SCCM (looking to use SCCM for server management, asset management, licensing etc.)
- Expert in engineering, troubleshooting, and systems knowledge.
- Experience with Remedy ticketing system
- Experience with Windows 7/10 --> migrating to Windows 10 in 2018
- Experience with O365
- Working knowledge of Airwatch --> there is an expert on the team, but would be useful for this person to know as they use this to support their MDM
- Experience with endpoint encryption infrastructure.
- Experience with Antivirus infrastructure
Experience with data mining/data manipulation
Nice to have:
The client is not offering sponsorship or visa transfers for this role at this time. If you are interested in learning more please apply on our website or send your Word resume to email@example.comShare This Position:
Apply for this Position