About the Company: Our client is a global medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries, is currently seeking an Engineering Recruiter to join their team. This is a contract position through June with the possibility of extension.
The Engineering Recruiter will be responsible for developing, promoting and executing complex talent acquisition strategies alongside hiring managers to support business objectives for the team. Key responsibilities include:
- Creatively sourcing and connecting with top-of-the-line engineering talent.
- Communicating the unique value propositions of each position and evaluating the key qualities necessary to successful candidates.
- Understanding the company strategic objectives, technical challenges and complexities of our client
- You will become an expert in selling the company story; the challenges that the engineers get to take on every day and the insurmountable company culture
- Must be able to collaborate and utilize the talent pipelining and events team
- Must be able to communicate and correspond with candidates and ensure all candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Utilize the needs of the business to create interviewing criteria and build interview kits for evaluation to be used by all interviewers for each role.
- Participating in and presenting at company-wide interview trainings
- Contributing and advocating for company cultural integrity for the future
Share This Position:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-10 years of recruiting experience required (preferably in the Life Sciences or the biopharmaceutical industry) and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a light industrial and/or commercial, full cycle recruiting
- Must have previously filled positions related to Biology, Chemistry and Quality Assurance
- Must be knowledgeable about the Supply Chain and/or Operations industry and trends
- R&D knowledge is a plus
- Must have strong attention to detail and must be able to listen to the client business needs and execute the correct recruiting action/function designed to fill the role in a timely manner, while keeping the business engaged in activities to date.
- Must be highly proficient with a variety of sourcing channels including cold calling, BOOLEAN searches, networking, database mining and other creative methods to find talent.