About the Company
Our client, an innovative medical device company working to improve quality of life worldwide, is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join their team. This is a highly-visible opportunity with an innovative organization that takes pride in an employee-centric culture.
The Supply Chain Manager will lead the supplier evaluation, approval, and performance monitoring process for our client. Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing strategy and supplier selection, development, and relationship management.
- Mitigating risk by implementing strategies with suppliers to ensure timely and continuous supply of quality products and materials.
- Accounting for all purchasing activity, cash disbursements to suppliers and compliance with all regulatory obligations.
- Negotiating supply agreements strategically.
- Interfacing with the Finance team to ensure appropriate financial controls are put in place.
- Management of buyer/planners and material associates, day-to- day facilities activities, and customer-service activities.
Share This Position:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in a medical device design, manufacturing and distribution environment.
- Experience in a Purchasing and Supplier Management in a Lean operations environment.
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems Regulations and ISO13485 requirements.
- Knowledge of supply chain management, strategic sourcing, inventory management and contract law.
- Must have fantastic negotiation skills, teamwork and facilitation skills
- Experience with the implementation and evolution of ERP systems
- Must possess superior communication, problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills a must.
- Knowledge of the latest supply chain management techniques is required, as well as familiarity with Lean Sigma, familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations is a plus.
- Must be able to lead cross-functional teams at an advanced level.
- Fantastic project management and organizational skills, and must be able to prioritize and delegate different tasks productively.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft, Excel, Word, and other PC applications.