About the Company:
Our client, a world renowned energy company, is looking for a strategic Recruiter to join their team. Our client is commended on its service to both its commercial and residential clients, and offers an outstanding work environment and culture to its employees. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader and gain exposure supporting business executives. This is contract position through May with the possibility of extension or permanence.
The Recruiter will be responsible full lifecycle recruitment process in order to recruit high caliber talent. Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and sourcing candidates through internal and external channels.
- Working collaboratively with Resource Planning to understand the needs of the business, execute the Workforce Plan and to ensure candidates meet business needs.
- Influencing and driving the implementation of talent acquisition plans and strategies, assuring a qualified, diverse pool of candidates to fill open positions as well as talent gaps identified through the succession planning process.
- Creating and maintaining an active candidate pool through such means as continuous review of resumes, cold calling external candidates, career fairs, etc. and ensuring that the company brand is at the forefront of all recruiting activities.
- Maintaining and monitoring applicant tracking systems in order to keep applicant data up to date.
Share This Position:
- 3 – 5 years of Recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; preferably an advanced degree and/or study in Human Resources
- Must be highly responsive and detailed
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and client management skills required
- Must have ability to work collaboratively, think strategically and identify creative solutions
- Proficient computer skills with MS, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Applicant Tracking Systems and ability to utilize HRIS system; PeopleSoft experience preferred.