About the Company:
Our client, a biotech industry leader who has been recognized consistently for the innovative nature of their work and the workplace they offer their employees, is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to support the Unit Management department. The company is known to offer their employees the resources, support, and inspiration to drive their professional development. This is an outstanding opportunity to have a professional role within a company contributing to the future of medicine
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support to one or more managers in the Unit Information department.
- Preparing grammatically correct correspondence, responding to various inquiries for information and exercising discretion in handling of confidential material.
- Filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc.
- Coordinating meetings, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements and managing department communication for manager(s).
Share This Position:
- 9 - 12 years of administrative experience.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Highly regulated industry experience regarding training, good documentation practices and record retention required
- Must be experienced in Senior Managent event planning, complex international travel arrangements, complex expense reporting (CONCUR system)
- Must be comfortable with many forms of communication and set-up prep, including Telepresence/Video Conferences, Skype, Adobe Connect, Global TC set-ups with multiple sites.
- HS Diploma required. College degree preferred.