About the Company:
Our client, a biotech industry leader who has been recognized consistently for the innovative nature of their work and the workplace they offer their employees, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their Cambridge location. This is a contract position through December 2018.
- The company is known to offer their employees the resources, support, and inspiration to drive their professional development
- This is an outstanding opportunity to have a professional role within a company contributing to the future of medicine
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing support to one or more managers on the Unit Management team. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses; exercising discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
- Organization and maintenance of department and ensuring department supplies needs are met.
- Managing department communication for manager(s) including mail and email.
- Coordinating meetings, maintaining calendars, travel arrangements, etc.
- May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc. May provide guidance and training to less experienced administrative staff
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Compensation
- Fast-paced, exciting work environment
- This is a highly-visible role in a long-term contract
- 9 – 12 years Administrative Experience
- Highly regulated industry experience regarding training, GDP and record retention.
- Must have strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and sensitive to working across cultures and time zones
- Experience in Senior Management event planning, complex international travel arrangements, complex expense reporting (CONCUR system)
- Must be comfortable with many forms of communication and set-up prep, including Telepresence/Video Conferences, Skype, Adobe Connect, Global TC set-ups with multiple sites.
Share This Position: