Our client, one of the fastest growing companies in America, located south of Boston is seeking a SQL Developer to join their team! If you are a highly motivated, self-starter professional looking for a new opportunity then this is the job for you!
- Develop SQL queries and stored procedure to satisfy data and reporting requirements.
- Design, build and maintain ETL pipelines to support data and analytical needs.
- Design and develop data warehouse platform, capabilities, data schemas, and models
- Build integrations with third-parties to link their data to our systems based on standardized formats such as HL7 using tools such as python
- Manage multiple concurrent database and software development projects using a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), such as Agile Scrum
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements
Share This Position:
- Bachelors degree with major course work in computer science, business information systems, or a related field
- Strong proficiency with SQL preferably with Postgres or Oracle
- Skilled at optimizing complicated SQL statements knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it