Our client, an international publicly traded technology company located in Woburn, MA is seeking an experienced Corporate Collections professional for a 1 year consulting assignment that has the opportunity of becoming permanent. This professional will be responsible for reconciling and reducing receivable balances within assigned portfolios. If you are an experience professional then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Performs credit checks on New Customer Accounts and performs yearly reviews on existing Customers
- Collect and reconcile receivable balances for existing customer base
- Identify necessary billing adjustments and complete paperwork to support changes
- Manages customer accounts by releasing (or holding) customer orders,
- Administer past due or default notices
- Provide timely and accurate AR reporting for contracts or invoice aging balances.
Share This Position:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- One to three years of collections experience in an AR environment required
- Account reconciliation experience
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Oracle and/or SAP experience preferred