Our Client, a global electricity and gas utility company, is seeking an experienced and adept Senior Financial Analyst for their Waltham location. This contract position will run through January of 2018 and will afford a prospective candidate with professional and personal growth opportunities.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be partnering with the Complex Capital Delivery, and Investment Analysis team to identify financial trends, provide keen financial insight, and report on capital delivery performance. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Complex Capital Delivery project initiative
- Interpreting, explaining, communicating, and holding the business accountable for financial performance.
- Providing analysis of performance trends and financial insight
- Reviewing and managing budgeting and forecasting activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring proper support to meet business requirements of financial and non-financial controls
Share This Position:
- Must possess knowledge of planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Ability to engage in cross-functional business partnering
- Considerable experience with capital reporting and analysis
- Knowledge and adherence to U.S GAAP, SOX, SEC, IFRS requirements